Memetown Press Page
Developer: Josh Moody
Publisher: His fake company Blasted Science
Genre: Meme RPG
Platform: Steam, Windows
Short Trailer (downloadable)
Memetown USA is a short, tongue-in-cheek roleplaying game about saving the world from a dangerous church trying to destroy the universe. The game is usually 2D, but it also has some spicy 3D cutscenes as well. Memetown USA may be small in scope, but it makes up for it with intense AAA quality meme material referencing everything from SpongeBob to Smash Bros.
Memetown was developed by Josh Moody and published by his fake company Blasted Science, a science YouTube channel that recently became an indie game development studio as well.
- An epic story that spans dozens of minutes, possibly even hours if you’re slow.
- An in-game computer packed with crazy meme-editing software and an entire in-game internet.
- Deep-fried cutscenes.
- A built-in online service for sharing memes with other players.
- Frog-themed boss battles.
- An original soundtrack inspired by the greatest meme songs of our generation.
- Multiple volumes of meme scripture, including Holy Bible 2 and Duderonomy 420.
All of the materials on this page can be used freely for commercial use. At your own risk.